1 Indomie meat bag
6 Pieces of boiled and cube shaped veal meat
2 Zucchini fruit rings
1/2 Cup carrot rings
1/4 Cup peas
1 Tablespoon butter
2 Cups boiling water
1 Celery omelet
1/2 Teaspoon dark pepper
– Put a deep vessel on fire and then put the butter and
meat, stir well until it acquires a golden color and then add boiled water and leave it for 20 minutes until the meat became well done.
– Add the vegetables and leave it for 10 minutes.
– Season the soup with Indomie spices and chili in a small amount.
– Put Indomie after cracking inside the package to become
the size of the noodles and turn on medium fire for 3
minutes and so on.
– Decorate the soup with a little parsley and offer a hot